Travel

We love to travel. Up until now our travel has been limited to work or pleasure. We are now adding LAMb activities to our travels! This blog will hopefully allow you to follow our adventures. Our thoughts, our views, dreams, and adventures. Follow along if you wish. If no one follows that's fine as well. It's just a place for us to remember . . .

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Training Day!

Today is our Kyrgyzstan trip training day!  Mom and Lynn will be going over everything we need to know, what to expect, paperwork completion, videos, etc!  Pastor Ken & Jackie will be with us - this is making this all soooo real!

In my years of training I realized that I need to have established what I expect/need to get out of training.  So here it goes:


  1. Paperwork complete to get the visa at the airport since we aren't going to do it ahead of time.  This is my first so I am a little nervous.
  2. What do we plan on doing during the two weeks there?
  3. Conversational Russian covered and learned.
  4. Assurance that we will get to try and experience the food culture in Kyrgyzstan since I know that Jackie and Randy are REALLY looking forward it.
  5. Anything else deemed important!  
Looking forward to this evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment