Travel

We love to travel. Up until now our travel has been limited to work or pleasure. We are now adding LAMb activities to our travels! This blog will hopefully allow you to follow our adventures. Our thoughts, our views, dreams, and adventures. Follow along if you wish. If no one follows that's fine as well. It's just a place for us to remember . . .

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Home

We are home and getting back slowly into our normal routine.  Randy took off for Arizona as soon as we got home for a business trip - second time in ten years - and I headed back to Michigan.

Jet lag has not been my friend so I am still getting to bed early and up early.  This weekend we are here in Michigan for my niece's softball games at Eastern Michigan then we head home together and I get to be home for a week while working at one of our plants!  Excited for all!!!!

There is still so much we need to blog about regarding our trip.  Randy and I will work on it this weekend.  We want to tell you the stories.  The stories need to be told.

For now, I have attached a video that we shared at church on Sunday.  A photo recap of our trip.  It's hard to share what we experienced but we want to try.  Enjoy!

Blessings!


Randy & Kim



No comments:

Post a Comment