Travel

We love to travel. Up until now our travel has been limited to work or pleasure. We are now adding LAMb activities to our travels! This blog will hopefully allow you to follow our adventures. Our thoughts, our views, dreams, and adventures. Follow along if you wish. If no one follows that's fine as well. It's just a place for us to remember . . .

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Blogging!

I know I am behind in my blogging.  The last two days here have been a blur and tiring - I think emotionally tiring.  We leave in about four hours.  Bright and early at 2 a.m. for a LONG day of traveling.  I figure we will arrive back home no earlier that 1 a.m. Saturday morning.  Then we hit the road running at 8 a.m.

During our travels home I will see about blogging about our last days here and over the weekend I will provide a wrap up.

Leaving this year is tough.  Saying bye to the Girls of Dayspring is heartbreaking.  Just as I was getting to know them . . .

Until we return!

Randy and Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment